I was so excited when I saw that the extremely talented Eeeek! Nail Polish! nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. It’s the first award I’ve received and to receive it from someone whose nail art I admire so much makes it really special – thanks!
The rules are as follows:
Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging
Let them know that you have nominated them.
Share 7 random facts about yourself.
Thank the blogger who has nominated you.
Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.
Well at first I thought it would be easy to choose 15 other bloggers but it turned out that Brijit Elouise who was also nominated by Eeeek! At the same time as me has very similar taste in blogs and had beaten me to it and nominated almost exactly the same list of blogs as I had planned to!
Now I’m sure no one would mind being nominated twice, but I like the idea that these kinds of awards are about spreading the love around so I wanted to choose people who hadn’t already been nominated. So some of the blogs I’ve chosen are ones I’ve been following for a while but there are also some new ones in there which I’ve only discovered very recently. Most of them have been blogging for less than a year (a couple of them just over a year, but I didn’t think that was too much like cheating…)
So here are my nominations:
Les Ongles de Lucie
The Lacquer Laboratory
The Polish Fox
And here are seven facts about me:
1. I’ve lived in 5 different countries so far – the UK (where I’m from), Greece, Mexico, Japan and currently Spain.
2. My greatest love in life is travel.
3. I’m a cat person. Although I don’t have any cats of my own, I’m always happy when I go back to visit my mum’s cats or friends’ cats. I even went to a cat cafe a couple of times when I lived in Japan.
4. I’m vegetarian and have been for more than half my life.
5. I’m getting married in an ice hotel in Finland in January and I’m very excited about it!
6. I’m terrified of spiders.
7. I’m an obsessive planner and enjoy planning things (especially trips and holidays) almost as much as I enjoy actually doing them!
So thanks again for the award and I hope you’ll check out some of the blogs I’ve nominated if you don’t already know them.