Thank you so much to xsarahspeaksx for nominating me for this award. It was such a surprise to be nominated for another award after getting my first just a couple of weeks ago! Sarah covers all kinds of things on her blog including fashion (love her cute outfits!) and nail art.
The rules for the award are as follows:
Thank the person who nominated you
Add the “One Lovely Blog Award” image to your post
Share 7 things about you
Pass the award on to seven nominees
Include this set of rules
Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs
Here are my nominations. (I wanted to choose different people from the last award I was nominated for as it was a recent one)
Now for the facts. I posted 7 facts about me when I received the Versatile Blogger Award the other week, so I wanted to come at it from a different angle this time. I was teaching my students the second conditional this week and we did an activity where we had to complete sentences like “if I were a … I’d be a …” My students came up with lots of fun and creative ideas so I thought i’d do the same here!
(None of these should be taken too seriously. This is not a place for profound musings on my character!)
1. If I were a colour, I’d be purple. Not pink, not blue, a mix of the two but also a colour in its own right.
2. If I were an animal, I’d be a cat. I can be loving, kind and a great friend, but it takes time and I can seem a bit cold to begin with.
3. If I were a food, I’d be pasta. Healthy and can be as fancy or basic as you want it to be.
4. If I were a season, I’d be autumn. Vibrant colours but a slower feeling that the rush of summer.
5. If I were a holiday destination, I’d be the south of France. Not too exotic, but not boring either. New things to discover every time you go and surprising even when you think you know it well.
6. If I were a cocktail I’d be a Sea Breeze. A crisp mix of flavours with a hint of sweetness but not too much and an alcoholic kick, but again, not too much.
7. If I were a style of shoes, I’d be kitten heels. Practical but with some style!
Thanks again for the nomination!